Eligibility: Any Indian citizen (or any other nationals) who wants to travel to the Republics of Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda for tourism purposes. An East Africa Tourist Visa is a multiple entry visa and shall be valid for 90 days.
Applications for this visa shall be lodged at any of the diplomatic representations of the Republic of Uganda, Republic of Kenya and Republic of Rwanda, and/or at the Immigration Offices of the respective countries or online where applicable.
All persons (travelers) must apply in their own right individually with acceptable travel documents valid not less than 6 months from the date of intended travel. The Visa Fee is 100 USD (one hundred dollars only) for Multiple Entries and valid for 90 days.
The holder of the East Africa Tourist Visa shall enter from the country that issued the visa and is free to travel to the other two countries without applying for another visa or paying any additional visa fees.
The holder of East African Tourist Visa shall also have the privilege of traveling to any of the three countries (Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda) and return without having to pay for another visa. This will only be applicable within the period of 90 days. The East African Tourist Visa is NOT a work visa and it shall NOT be extended.
1. One clear colored passport size photo with white background recently taken without glasses, caps and scurf; (the photo should be attached to the application form by use of glue stick. Stapling and clipping the photo to the application form is not advisable).
2. A complete filled application form.
3. Visa application letter addressed to the issuing authority of the concerned country.
4. Flight bookings/ itinerary.
5. Proof of financial sustainability during the travel period.6. Any other documentation that may be requested for purposes of processing the visa application.